Win a free Jane Eyre prize pack, which includes tickets to movie screening at Angelika

Have a favorite literature-to-film adaptation? Well, that’s about all you need to win a prize pack for the upcoming release of the feature film “Jane Eyre.”

Chances are, you’ve read Charlotte Bronte’s classic book at one point or another during school or for pleasure.

It tells the story of a young orphan growing up in strict Victorian times, who is taken on as the governess at Thorrnfield Hall, only to flee the estate after she finds the working conditions impossible. Clergyman St. John Rivers then takes her in at which point she finds a family and allows herself to consider the insane events of Thornfield.

But that is only the surface of this complicated, peculiar plot that is both a love story and a mystery.

The film stars Mia Wasikowska (“Alice in Wonderland”) and Michael Fassbender (“Inglorious Basterds”) and Golden Globe winner Sally Hawkins and hits theaters nationwide March 18.

Daily Campus readers are being offered the exclusive opportunity to win “Jane Eyre” prize packs, which include a pair of passes to an advance screening on March 9 at 7:30 p.m. at the Angelika Film Center in Mockingbird Station.

All you have to do is submit the name of your favorite literature-to-film adaptation and your reasoning for that pick. Is it the classic “Gone with the Wind”? Do you prefer the BBC remake of “Pride and Prejudice” to the more recent Kiera Knightley flick? “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World” might be your choice.

But whatever your pick must be, you have to send it in and tell us why in order to win. The first three win prize packs and there are several more passes to the film.

Send your pick to [email protected] by Monday at 2 p.m.