Sharing views from the top

Corporate execs available to answer students’ questions

Top professionals will share their knowledge and experience withthe SMU community at View From The Top, an annual gathering ofindustry leaders who answer questions from college students,tonight at 6 p.m. in the Umphrey Lee Ballroom.

Thirty-five mentors representing 17 fields will be on campustonight ready to give an insider view of how the real world reallyworks.

“View From The Top is the best way to ask some ofDallas’ most successful executives the questions you reallywant to know, but are afraid to ask during an interview,”said Frank Roby, president of Holmes Murphy/Texas — the maincorporate sponsor of the event. “These executives are allwilling to share their insights and experiences with SMUstudents.”

“View From The Top is a great opportunity because youlearn a lot by actually interacting with the executives rather thanby simply listening to a presentation,” Matt Montes, seniorfinance major, said.

With companies ranging from JP Morgan/Chase and FidelityInvestments to the Genesis Women’s Shelter, View From The Topwill host professionals with experience in a broad array ofindustries.

“This is truly a rare occasion to have so many experiencedprofessionals on a college campus at one time,” Kim Holladay,director of BBA Career Studies, said.

View From The Top is sponsored by Holmes Murphy of Texas, HegiCareer Center, Wesley Foundation, BBA Career Services, and DeltaSigma Pi.

For more information on View From the Top, go towww.smu.edu/view.