Make money by reading

Do you think you know everything about your personal finances?

Better yet, do you want to learn more about how to manage your financial life?

There are many books that answer questions that young college students and even aging professionals might have.

These personal finance books aim to teach the reader the author’s philosophy on managing their own money by sharing stories and personal insights about finance.

Among the many books available, here are some of the best sellers.

First, The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke, written by Suze Orman, is a book addressing the financial situation of today’s generation – people who just graduated college with a pile of student loans to pay off, while trying to find jobs in the toughest job market in recent years.

In her book, Orman lays out the exact actions young students should take to maintain financial stability in their professional lives.

Follow her step-by-step plan, and you will be well on your way to starting a family and, eventually, retiring comfortably without any financial stress.

Next, Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! is the story of a child who has two father figures, one who he considers well-off and financially intelligent, and the other who is poor and not financially educated.

During his early childhood, Robert Kiyosaki decided he wanted to be a millionaire; who better to learn from than your own father?

He recounts the two men’s very different financial strategies and explains the benefits of his rich father’s methods.

This book teaches all its readers how to achieve financial success in these fast-paced times.

Third, “Generation Earn,” written by Kimberly Palmer, helps young professionals by breaking down personal finance into three different perspectives: personal habits, home and the world at large.

Part one discusses professional goals, personal spending and investing.

Part two covers how to create a sustainable home, should you rent or buy and how do you save up to have children?

Finally, part three talks about the community, including green spending, donating and supporting nonprofits.

Basically, learning the different lessons from this book will help you create a plan for every big financial decision you will ever have to make.

Finally, “The Real Cost of Living” gives another perspective into making financial decisions.

Author Carmen Wong Ulrich tells readers the personal and monetary implications of many situations people come across, from buying a latte to deciding whether or not to go back to school.

This book differs from the others because it talks about all of the “real costs” associated with everyday decisions as well, such as how much smoking really costs or how much it actually costs to manage your own business.

However, these costs are not only monetary; they can also be personal.

By reading these different books, you can gain many different perspectives on how people manage their money and how you can apply their lessons to your own life.

It is always best to learn from experience, so let the experiences of these seasoned authors help get you where you want to be.