Christian rock with a kick

Delirious? makes a stop on the Hilltop
 Christian rock with a kick
Christian rock with a kick

Christian rock with a kick

British Christian rockers Delirious? will give a concert at Moody Coliseum after the SMU vs. San Jose State football game on Oct. 5.

The concert, which will be sponsored by SMU in conjunction with Prestonwood Baptist Church’s student ministries program, is part of a number of new additions to the game-day line-up aimed at attracting a larger and more varied fan base to the games.

Delerious? brings the edginess of buzz-saw guitars and the ambient sounds of outer-space programming to the Hilltop.

Since 1992, the band has created their own unique style praise music.

Their pioneering style has scored them some of the biggest praise and worship hits of the past decade including “I Could Sing of Your Love,” “Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble?” and “I Could Sing ofYour Love Forever.”

Their latest album, Deeper: The D:finitive Worship Experience, is a two-disc compilation of their greatest hits.

Their stop in Dallas is their only stop in America on a tour that includes spots in the United Kindom and South Africa.

Tickets are available for $25 for floor seats and $17 for all remaining seats. Tickets include a pre-game tailgate party, food, interactive games and a football game ticket.

Members of both Delerious? and special-guest performers Barefoot Sunday will be avaiable to talk with fans during tailgaiting.

For more information, call the SMU Ticket Office at (214) SMU-GAME or visit the Prestonwood Baptist Church bookstore.

Tickets can also be ordered online at www.smumustangs.com/marketing/delirious.asp