Rotunda 2003 released

Last year, printing complications delayed the release of theRotunda 2002 year. Wednesday, on the first day of delivery,students handed out more than 400 copies of Rotunda 2003 right ontime.

Amanda Cruz, Rotunda’s marketing director, said therelease went “very well.”

“During the rushes between classes, we were handing themout left and right,” she said.

According to Hannah Seddelmeyer, Rotunda’s chief editor,the students all seemed very pleased with this Rotunda.

“One student went ‘wow’ when he picked up hisyearbook. It’s cool because it’s above and beyondanything we’ve done before,” she said.

Rotunda 2002 suffered from publication problems. The bookswouldn’t fit in the cover that had been printed for them,delaying the delivery and distribution of the yearbooks.

Rotunda advisor Judy Babb said Taylor Publishing Company”did a great job this year.”

Rotunda also announced a new release date for the 2004 yearbook.Instead of handing the books out during the fall 2004 semester, theyearbook will be finished and ready for release next semester.

Seddelmeyer said the new deadline is a big change from the oldsummer break due date.

“We’ve had to move up all our deadlines. The firstone is coming up in the next two weeks,” she said.

The decision to move the delivery date was made to be more of aconvenience for graduating seniors.

“Students will actually get their yearbooks before theygraduate, which I think is important,” Babb said.