Karate, Jo Bros this week at box office

“Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li”

“Street Fighter” is another franchise reboot, this time in the failed genre of video game movies. The first “Street Fighter” movie was pretty bad. This entry into the franchise stars Kristin Kreuk (“Smallville”) as Chun-Li, one of the more popular characters from the best-selling video game. There’s sure to be a lot of fighting, special effects and acrobatics. “Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li” also stars Chris Klein, Robin Shou and Michael Clarke Duncan and is one hour and 37 minutes long. The film is rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and martial arts action.

“Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience”

The film follows the Jonas Brothers (Joe, Nick and Kevin) as they cross the country on their “Burning Up” tour. It is filmed entirely in Disney Digital 3D and can only be viewed in this format. Fans will freak to see backstage footage of the boys preparing for the show tour. Added features include a song performed with Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato as well as the premiere of a new song. The movie is rated G and is one hour and 16 minutes long.

“Crossing Over”

Harrison Ford stars as border Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent Max Brogan in “Crossing Over.” The film explores the struggle of illegal immigrants of many different cultures in Los Angeles to become legal. Also starring Ray Liotta, Ashley Judd and Jim Sturgess, the movie is rated R for strong language, violent and sexual content. “Crossing Over” is one hour and 53 minutes long.

“Friday the 13th”

Jason Vorhees is back in a new chapter in the “Friday the 13th” franchise.

This time, the story follows Clay Miller, a man searching for his lost sister. He ends up at Crystal Lake, the infamous campgrounds of Jason. Director Marcus Nispel already has one slasher film franchise reboot under his name with 2003’s “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.” The film stars Jared Padalecki, Danielle Panabaker and Amanda Righetti, and is rated R for strong bloody violence, language and some graphic sexual content. “Friday the 13th” is one hour and 35 minutes long.

“Confessions of a Shopaholic”

Isla Fisher stars as Rebecca Bloomwood, a compulsive shopper. Ironically, she gets a job as a financial advice columnist and grows famous as she spirals into debt. The film also stars Hugh Dancy, Joan Cusack and John Goodman. It is rated PG for thematic elements and mild language and is one hour and 45 minutes long.