The Single Guy

It’s fun to masticate
 The Single Guy
The Single Guy

The Single Guy

Looking for chew love? Try introducing some sort of food into your bedroom routine. Everyone loves food, so why not experiment with it between the sheets? Just be careful with some foods, as they can leave more of a mess than you’re expecting. Most of the time the mess is worth it though.

10. JELL-O – Most importantly, it jiggles. Not only is JELL-O fun, there are so many flavors, you’re bound to please whomever you are with. Personally, I would recommend strawberry banana. JELL-O is slippery and can be used in a variety of ways in the bedroom. For those who aren’t out to make a mess, bring a spoon before getting out this jiggly treat. The only downside of JELL-O is the fact that you have to refrigerate it for hours before it is fully useful.

9. Grapes – The best quality grapes have is that they roll. Rolling them with your fingers or your tongue is strictly up to you. Feeding grapes straight from their stem has long been used in erotic ways. Grapes date back to Grecian times when they were a favorite of Bacchus, the Greek god of pleasure.

8. Whipped Cream – Sure, you can have a lot of fun with whipped cream. As proved in the movie “Varsity Blues,” whipped cream can be used to create new articles of clothing. Sort of. The only problem with whipped cream is that it is extremely overused. Try opting for more original ideas before reaching for that can of Reddi-wip.

7. Cherries – Sweetness and simplicity are the best qualities of cherries. It’s common knowledge that anyone who can tie a cherry stem with their tongue is a good kisser. So, why wouldn’t you want cherries in the bedroom? Next time you bring food into the bedroom put that special someone to the test by bringing out a bowl of cherries. Just watch out for the pits.

6. Caramel – Sticky, sweet, and without a doubt, tasty. I’m not referring to the caramel cubes; I’m talking about the caramel dip or syrup that can be spread. Caramel is good on its own, but bring apple slices for an even better time. Caramel is sticky which can be a good or a bad thing, depending on what kind of mood you are in. So take caution before you bring caramel to bed with you.

5. Icing – Forget about cakes, icing is tasty on its own but better on someone’s body. Icing also has many varieties. Whether you choose vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or branch out and try the rainbow chip variety, icing will bring you nothing but fun times. For an even more fun time try the icing in the tube which can be used to write messages or draw pictures.

4. Peaches – Peaches are my favorite fruit, so maybe I’m partial, but I think it would be impossible not to have a great time with peaches. After all, peaches contain more aphrodisiacs than any other food on this planet. Aphrodisiacs intensify sexual desire; so basically, you can’t go wrong with peaches in any situation.

3. Strawberries – What list of best foods in bed would omit strawberries? For best results, try chocolate-covered strawberries. Feeding that special someone strawberries can be very rewarding. Like peaches, strawberries contain aphrodisiacs, just not as much.

2. Candy – This may sound pretty broad so it’s up to you to use your discretion on this one. I would recommend Fun Dip which got its name for a reason. Powder is also easy to clean up, just dust it away. Also, I would encourage you to try Pop Rocks. These small rocks pack a punch, especially in bed. Twizzlers are also a good bet. They’re sort of like candy spaghetti. Think along the lines of an adult version of the spaghetti scene from “Lady and the Tramp.” Lastly, ALTOIDS make things interesting. It’s always important to have good breath, but the numbing effect ALTOIDS have on one’s tongue can enhance things.

1. Ice – Not just ice, basically anything frozen. Ice itself can stimulate skin. And what’s better than giving someone the chills? Ice cream can be a fun experience. Just make sure you aren’t left with Blue Bells. Lastly, Popsicles are more fun than ice as they bring not only stimulation, but taste. It’s up to you to decide where you want to stimulate your mate.

Now you have a smorgasbord of foods to choose from. Whether you go with a fruit, candy or something you find interesting yourself, be sure to have a good time. Hopefully, some sort of food will help bring the taste element into the bedroom, making it a truly quintessential experience.