Central Market hosts annual chocolate festival

Do you love chocolate? Then Central Market’s 5th annual chocolate festival is a must attend. From Feb. 6 to Feb. 14, Central Market will dedicate the entire store to savory chocolate.

Visitors will get the chance to roam through the store sampling selection of chocolate, baked delights like chocolate cherry bread, chocolate coffee, chocolate-covered popcorn, five chili cocoa-seasoned steaks and a complete chocolate chicken mole meal, available at the Chef’s Case. Those who are 21 and up can try the chocolate stout. There will also be wine experts in the store to help you pair the perfect wine with your favorite chocolate foods. For those who love cooking with chocolate, during the chocolate festival Central Market will offer cooking classes with a focus on chocolate. You can learn how to make edible gifts for Valentine’s Day.

Central Market will also be bringing in chefs with specializations in chocolate to share their stories here. On Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. John Kelson of John Kelly chocolates will be at the store and on Monday Katherine Clapner from Dude, Sweet will be visiting as well. For a full list of visiting chocolate connoisseurs. visit Central Market’s website.