MBA programs rank No. 9, 15, 44

U.S. News & World Report listed the Professional MBA program at the Cox School of Business as No. 9 in its recent graduate program rankings. The Executive MBA program ranked No. 15. The full-time MBA program ranked No. 44.

The No. 9 spot makes the PMBA program the highest ranked program in Texas. The No. 44 spot ties the full-time MBA program with Vanderbilt University.

“While these rankings support the overall quality of our programs for full-time students and working professionals, we continue to remain focused on academic excellence,” Albert W. Niemi, Jr., dean of the Cox School of Business said. “Year after year the bar continues to rise in terms of the quality of a Cox education, and we will stay true to the school’s mission by continuing our emphasis on the overall excellence of the program and providing an outstanding experience for our students.”

The Cox School of Business offers several programs in business including a BBA, full-time MBA, PMBA, EMBA, Master of Science in Management, Executive Education and Master of Science in Entrepreneurship.

The school also includes the Business Leadership Center, Caruth Institue for Entrepreneurship, Maguire Energy Institute and the American Airlines Global Leadership Program.