Lisa Frankenstein was released to theaters Feb. 9th and was released to digital platforms Feb. 27.
"Lisa Frankenstein" Review
February 29, 2024
The program for SMU Lyric Theatres performance of Suor Angelica and Gianni Schicchi, Dallas Texas, Sunday February 18, 2024
Love, loss and laughter
February 27, 2024

SMU women’s tennis sweeps Road Runners, 7-0

The No. 27 SMU Women’s Tennis team improved to 3-0 this spring season after a 7-0 victory over University of Texas at San Antonio.

The Mustangs began the year with a 7-0 win over UT Pan America and a 4-0 win over Louisiana Monroe.

SMU’s dynamic duo of Edyta Cieplucha and Heather Steinbauer began the day with an 8-3 doubles win over Micaela Silva and Caroline Dedering.

The Mustangs continued their dominating doubles performance as Shahzoda Hatamova and Ashley Turpin earned the doubles point for SMU with their 8-2 victory over Kavya Menon and Mariel Mafefezzolli.

Conference USA Player of the Year Marta Lesniak and her partner Aleksandra Malyarchikova completed the doubles sweep by defeating Stefanie Peana and Isabella Jonsson, 8-2, at the top doubles line.

Lesniak, the nation’s second ranked player, downed Peana at the top singles line 6-0, 6-1.

Steinbauer quickly disposed of Silva, winning 6-0, 6-0 and Cieplucha clinched the match for SMU with her 6-2, 6-2 win over Jonsson.

Mustangs will go to Knoxville, Tenn. this weekend.