Getting the dirt on soaps

ALL MY CHILDREN

Maria and Edmund talk in the park for hours and then leave hand in hand. Tad thinks about the baby Kate that Dixie would have had if she didn’t die.

David finds out Anna is pregnant and he tries to reunite with his wife. However, he had already signed his power of attorney, for her to go and get a quickie divorce. Frank and Simone hook up thanks to Myrtle.

COMING UP: David’s future depends on Maria.

AS THE WORLD TURNS

Lucinda becomes Henry’s boss. Molly and Mike consummate their relationship.

After an accident on his motorcycle, Aaron plans to go back to Seattle. Rosana isn’t happy when she learns that Carly is Craig’s choice for the designer position.

COMING UP: Allison creates an unforgettable impression on Oakdale.

BOLD AND THE BEATIFUL

Erica agrees to be a part of Sheila’s latest scheme. Stephanie and Eric have trouble communicating. Taylor surprises Ridge, by telling him she’s responsible for Amber. Ridge instigates the latest hook up between him and Brooke. Rick tells Amber he loves her.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Maggie calms Nancy when Nancy searches for Chloe. Tony and Sami make another deal. Brady and Chloe fight about Phillip’s affect on Chloe.

Sami gets away from Lucas before having to sign the custody documents. Phillip comes back with some interesting information.

COMING UP: Chloe gets a memorable present from Brady.

GENERAL HOSPITAL

Carly and Elizabeth keep each other busy with girl talk while waiting for Sonny and Jason. Sonny fakes his death. Sonny and Brenda reunite after Jason questions her about Alcazar.

Alcazar lets Felicia go. Jax proposes to Skye, again. Alexis and the rest of Port Charles mourn the “death” of their favorite mobster.

COMING UP: Lucky seeks revenge on Scott.

GUIDING LIGHT

Reva’s hearing is like an episode of the “Real World.” The separation papers are filed and Danny and Michelle say their farewells.

Halloween comes early for Harley as she pretends to be Eden. Marina gets a taste of her own medicine from Ben. Phillip and Olivia join forces against Alan.

COMING UP: Someone Alan new from before comes to the canvas.

ONE LIFE TO LIVE

Todd leaves the island, “somewhere in the South Pacific.” Tea stays with Ross. Blair signs the divorce papers. Rex cons Jessica again, while Seth tries to catch him.

Natalie stops hiding her feelings and tells Christian she loves him, he’s surprised. Jen isn’t pregnant and she’s not happy.

COMING UP: Luna’s ghost comes back for a little while.

PASSIONS

“Cracked Connie,” is the new evil doll in Harmony. Hecuba wants to cast a spell on everyone at the Crane party. Gwen and Sheriden partake in some deep girl talk.

Ethan and Gwen get back together. Ivy finds an old letter she had written to Sam. Sam and Grace play a round of tonsil hockey.

COMING UP: Sheriden gets a special present from Luis.

PORT CHARLES

Alison’s prayers are answered when Frank overcomes Avatar. Ian comforts Lucy, as she talks about her “Doc.” Jamal, Jack, Marissa, and Ricky take a road trip. Rafe tells Livie he doesn’t trust her anymore. Chris wants Frank to become Lancelot.

COMING UP: “Torn” ends on Friday.

THE YOUNG AND RESTLESS

Lily and Neil start over. Lily is more thrilled to see Wesley than Dru. Diego loses his job. Chris has encounters with Paul and Michael. The authorities talk to Phyllis about the fire. Brittany tells her parents what she has chosen.

COMING UP: More mayhem in Genoa.

Contributions were made from soapcentral.com and Soap Opera Digest.